A Request A Request

No requests in comments eh?

Not even from me?

Tai824 responds:

DO IT :3

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

KNEE OF JUSTICE!

I think that sums it all up.

Jenny Gross Episode 1 Jenny Gross Episode 1

Not bad

Tai, I gotta say this is pretty good. You've really got the dialogue-driven comedy down. I know we've had our crap, and I don't expect this to fix anything, but I just wanted to say you did good.

Tai824 responds:

Man, that means so fucking much, you have no idea.

I was wondering, do you want to hang out sometime, maybe this weekend. I don't want to make definite plans or anything, but i'll call you friday or saturday so we can just catch up. see whats going on. school, next ideas, old hat stuff.

message me or something.

Dad gets bored Dad gets bored

I'll give it at least a two

because it had a dick in it, and putting dicks in places they don't belong is always funny. But other than that, it wasn't too good. Try making something not madness related and maybe you'll get farther with flash.

7IsUnlucky responds:

aaa

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Amazing

Truly Amazing. Only you can think of these things, David. The rest of us can only star in amazement at your creativity.

Fishhook's JEM! Fishhook's JEM!

Wow

I was under the impression that true hate inspires insightful, original insults and comebacks, but I was wrong.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

For all who give this a really bad review

Shut the fuck up. I say let this fad roll. It's about damn time a new one came along. Anyway, Viewtiful-Chris, thank you for showing us that good old e-comedy isn't dead, and that it never will be. To all the assholes out there, it's a kid with a webcam who got famous from making a loop to a weird song. SOUND FAMILIAR ANYONE? Pretty soon, actually already, most of us know who this guy is. So once again congratulations, and the best of luck to you, Chris.

Viewtiful-Chris responds:

Thanks, man. Thanks!

Virus Alert - "Weird Al" Virus Alert - "Weird Al"

Awesome

I like the frequent RAB references. Keep it up!

Saint Paddy's Day Collab Saint Paddy's Day Collab

ehh...

Well, at least it's in the spirit of the holiday.

[KK] KK Sux 2 [KK] KK Sux 2

Well,

I guess I can see how that would be funny. I have absolutely no right to criticize anyway. It's not like my movies are any better.

By the way, where can you find that song playing when the cat's sucking the dick?

SAK responds: